Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ornament Fun!

WOW! I wish I could take credit for this little cleaver thing but I saw something similar on someones blog... I can't remember where... if this is your design please let me know so that I can give you credit!

I had such fun making this ornament and I just had to share.

You need the Evergreen Close To My Heart Stamp set in order to create this cool thing.

Cut a piece of cardstock 6 x 6 and then stamp four trees next to one another lining up the edges.
Add a tab to the stamped trees and cut out the entire image. Score between the trees and fold to form a little pyramid box.







Cut a strip of cardstock 1/2 x 12 and scallop one edge.


Glue the scallop to the edge of your pyramid of trees.



Glue the tab and form your tree.


OH AND HOW FUN IS IT TO EMBELLISH! I punched small holes in the sides and I used some fine wire to form the handle. I used ribbon to embellish....SUCH FUN! Make some of your own and see what I mean.
Busy Creating Flamingo ~ Cathy

No comments: