Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's been forever...

Well dear blogger friends it seems like it's been forever since I've posted, but actually it's only been three weeks. I have been feeling very under the weather since Christmas and all I've been able to do is go to work and put my creative side on the back burner. Right now I have to say that I am definitely on the road to recovery and ready to create. I got up early this morning and created this "My Creations Circle Album" with my favorite paper - Life's Delight ... oh my gosh what fun I had!



Cutting the circles were a little challenging since I don't have any of the fancy machines to cut circles... all I have is the manual Fiscars Circle cutter. Well it worked and I thing it turned out great! Now all I have to do is find some fun pictures to mount in my album.
So dear friends I'm glad to be back creating and I look forward to seeing you at my next workshop.
Recovering Flamingo ~ Cathy

No comments: