Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

This thanksgiving I was going to make a list of all things I am thankful for but the more I thought about it the list was endless. God knows how thankful I am for all the blessings in my life and for all the trials to keep me humble. There are, however, a few people in my life that bring stability and love that I just could not live without and I am so thankful for that.

My beloved Keith. I love him. He is my friend and my partner. He loves me in good times and bad. He is fair and level headed. A hard worker. A great father. He is a ferocious reader. He is intelligent and funny. What more can I say... I love him! Happy Birthday today darling!





My crazy son Justin. I love him. He is bright. Funny. Challenging. Even through all the trials and tribulations over the hears I cannot begin to express how much I love him and cheer for him. I can hardly wait to see his adult life blossom. My dearest Justin had to grow up so fast. It was just him and I for many years.... I am so hoping that God will bless him with a bright future.


My dearest brother Mike and my sister-in-law, Ella. I love them. They are my rocks. They are the people that listen to me laugh and cry. They are kind and fair. They have journeyed with me through many trials over the years and have never run from me. They worry about me, they rejoice with me, they love me. They are a part of me. I am so thankful that they are a part of my life.


One thankful Flamingo signing off ~ Cathy



No comments: