Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friendships


There is nothing like a good friendship. The memories that you share from a time in your lives are yours... it's something that not a soul can take away. I spent a day making more memories with an old friend. Lucie and I go way back... I was in First Grade and she was in Kindergarten.... like I said.... way back! She wore pig tails and glasses and I wore pony tails. We were inseparable.... sisters! She is a part of who I am today.
We met in Tarpon Springs, FL yesterday and had a great day boating, catching up (it's been about 10 years since we've seen one another), laughing and eating. We still have many of the same characteristics, that's probably what brought us together in the first place. Oh and she brought me a wonderful gift from Bath and Body Works.... her favorite fragrance.... Coconut Lime Verbena....of course it would be her favorite fragrance because it's mine too! Well I'm probably boring you with all the friendship dribble, but oh what a great day we had so I just had to share.
I will leave you with one thought:
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things" Author Unknown.
Go do a Flamingo dance with one of your BFF's today! Cathy

No comments: