Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's Time for a Close To My Heart Party!


I was up late last night stamping my party invitations. Just thought I'd let you read the invitation this morning.


WOOHOO! Come on In! It's An Open House!

Hi! My name is Cathy Bambek or formerly known as Cathy Grumbir. I lived in Citrus County for 10 years and I left for Michigan a number of years ago.... but I'm back!!!
I've been teaching scrapbooking, stamping and paper crafts for a company called Close To My Heart for about five years now. So I'm gathering up all my old friends and some new ones to come to an
Open House at my house in Pine Ridge.

Do you like to scrapbook or wondered how to begin? Make cards to save money? Make some great “Wowee” project to enjoy or give to a friend? Well I can definitely show you how to make it faster, simpler, easier with Close To My Heart.

Take this invitation and pass it along to all your friends and family and come to my house on:
Thursday, September 18th from 7pm - 9pm.

I am so anxious to see all of my old friends and to make some new ones. Please don't be shy and swing on by to say “Hi” and I will show you how to become scrap happy in Florida with some food, fun, prizes and a great take home hands on project! Fun! Fun! Fun!

Please RSVP because I'd love to hear from you!

See you soon!
Cathy or also known as Close To My Heart's “Fabulous Flamingo”!
PS Bring a friend and receive a free gift!


CATHY BAMBEK
http://www.fabulousflamingo.myctmh.com/
fabulousflamingo@myctmh.com

No comments: