Saturday, October 11, 2008

Christmas is Coming...


...well technically not yet!
If any of you are familiar with Close To My Heart workshops, November is Christmas Time! Woohoo! This week has been quite a busy week. You probably figured that since I've been quite quiet. I have been working diligently on Novembers' workshops. I am having such fun creating for the holidays with all the great holiday paper Close To My Heart has to offer. I have posted a little sneak peak at a few of the Christmas cards we'll be doing at our Christmas Card Workshop. I believe they turned out great! The colors are a little out of my element but I think that's what's caught my eye and got me thinking outside the box.
I have a lot of fun workshops coming up over the next couple of weeks and November is going to Rock! Ho! Ho! Ho! Check back often to see what I've been creating.

The Festive Flamingo ~ Cathy ;)


No comments: