Saturday, October 18, 2008

Frosty Friends....


Many of you have asked if I have a favorite Winter stamp set. I have put a lot of thought into that and the answer would be "Frosty Friends"! That question got me thinking about a new project for Christmas. I love our little 3 x 3 scrapbooks too so I just had to create something with both these items in mind.

Here you go! Frosty friends, on and in a 3 x 3 album... a little prisma glitter to bring those little snowmen buddies to life and voila! A fun little album to keep or to give to someone special. What a great little album for a teacher, a mom, a boss.... or just for yourself! Come to my "Workshop at the Hut" on November 4th and I can show you how to create this fun little album. I can also show you how to order more of these great albums because they make great Christmas gifts...so don't miss out!

Flamingo Smiles ~ Cathy

No comments: