Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Art and Soul is here!



I am just so excited! A brand new Scrapbooking show that you can view on my Close To My Heart Website!

On Tuesday September 16th, a show called Art and Soul aired and you can watch Jeanette Lynton and her craft team demonstrate a great project. A new project airs every other Tuesday. The episode takes about 15 minutes to view. You can watch this episode anytime and it is filled with great tips, techniques and ideas. They also have step by step instruction on how to make this project! Oh and I saved the best for last.... you can buy all the items to make the project at a 20% discount.... oh I'm doing a Flamingo Dance!



In this first fun episode, you’ll learn to make this fabulous keepsake Memory Keeper, that holds your favorite 3-D treasures. Plus, get the inside scoop on unique mini books made from cards, fun ideas for capturing sound, and much, much more!

Just click here now to view this Fabulous First Episode!

Flamingo Smiles ~ Cathy

PS Let me know what you think after you view it by posting a comment.

No comments: