Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pleasantly Creative With September Stamp of the Month...



I was feeling quite creative today and I still hadn't created anything with the September Stamp of the Month.... oh I could hear it calling my name! It looked just way to clean, so I had to pull out some stamp pads and start creating. I had a favorite card nearby... it was from my son Justin on Mothers' day. It's the one on the left. If anyone has an 18 year old son knows how special this card is... they are not always very thoughtful. This card was beautiful and he spent $4.00 for this card! I should teach that boy to stamp!


Well I created this look-a-like for just pennies today with a free September stamp of the month (Treasure Life). Just ask me how to do that and I can show you how the get the stamp set for free!



Frugal Flamingo ~ Cathy

No comments: