Friday, September 19, 2008

Open House!


Well it's the morning after my open house and how great is Close To My Heart! Our Fall/Winter Idea Book/Catalog rocks and how fun it is to meet new people. This was my first event since I moved back to Florida and it's always a little nerve wrecking no matter how long you've been doing this. But I met some new people and got re-acquainted with some former friends. I have girls coming to my workshops and the excitement is on! Woohoo! I'll have Citrus County Scrappin' Flamingo Style in no time!
I do have to say... no matter where you go.... no matter where you are in this world... the Close To My Heart Mission Statement rings true:
"We show you how to celebrate relationships through the art of scrapbooking and stamping. Faster. Simpler. Easier."
Doin' the Flamingo Happy Dance ~ Cathy

No comments: